Thursday, 20 February 2014

Dissertation Questionnaire

Hi guys, I was wondering if some of you would be able to help me with my dissertation by completing the survey below? You might need to scroll the bix a little to see all the options, the framing formatting didn't work very well!

The only criteria is that you have to be a female born between 1946-1964 who shops/browses online for clothing! If you aren't, but know people who are, I'd really appreciate if you shared this!
 A massive thank you for helping me out on this :) x 
 
**EDIT: alternatively, click this link to be taken to the actual survey page**





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Have just completed your survey - but not sure if it forwarded to you or not. Nothing to indicate that it was "on its way" to you !

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I really appreciate it! It's jumped up a number so I can only assume that it went through ok. Please feel free to share with anyone who meets the criteria too :)

      Delete

Hi thanks for reading, I always love hearing from my readers so leave me a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can! :)